2020 Podcast Listener Survey
Thanks for being a listener to this humble show.
Give us your feedback on what you want to see in future shows.
Ten questions = 3 minutes of your time
The Final Question is an entry for a drawing
to win a $100 prize pack of local (to us) goodies!
I will draw a winner August 10, 2020!
SIMPLIFYING THE WORLD OF CRAFT DISTILLING
Milling, Mashing, Fermenting, Distilling, Maturation, Proofing & Bottling… is just the start of the story.
We dive into some pretty technical topics on distillation, safety, facility design and general business concerns facing distillers each episode. We get to the processes, science and business essentials behind craft distilling with an industry professional and talk about their thoughts and approach to each episode’s topic. That is — the distillers, brewers, warehousemen, engineers, and architects that get it done – day in and day out.
Season 2 Episodes & Show Notes:
- Ep 08 – Tied Houses w/ Daniel Croxall from McGeorge School of Law at the University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA (a.k.a. Seven Stills Case Study)
- Ep 07 – Judge Me (If You Want To) w/ Maggie Campbell from Privateer Rum in Ipswitch, MA
- Ep 06 – Moshi-Moshi Whiskey w/ Christian Krogstad from House Spirits makers of Westward Whiskey in Portland, OR
- Ep 05 – Amari Amaro w/ Mark Vierthaler from 10th Ward Distilling in Frederick, MD – a huge DOUBLE episode!
- Ep 04 – Joie de Monkeys w/ Hope Ewing from Vervet in Los Angeles, CA
- Ep 03 – Ready Or Not w/ Mark Shilling from Uncle Billy’s Spirits in Austin, TX
- Ep 02 – Please, Continue w/ Greg Lehman from Watershed Distillery in Columbus, OH
- Ep 01 – Continuous Columns w/ John and Courtney McKee from Headframe Spirits and Headframe Manufacturing in Butte, MT