SIMPLIFYING THE WORLD OF CRAFT DISTILLING
Milling, Mashing, Fermenting, Distilling, Maturation, Proofing & Bottling… is just the start of the story.
We dive into some pretty technical topics on distillation each episode. While we can’t promise there will be no math… we will get to the processes and science behind craft distilling. We also talk with an industry professional about their thoughts and approach to each episode’s topic. That is — the distillers, brewers, warehousemen, engineers, and architects that get it done – day in and day out. We get to the processes and science behind craft distilling.
COMING UP NEXT:
Hello Distilling Crafter! Thanks for stopping by. We will be re-editing our Season 1 Episodes to add a little more unreleased content and re-releasing them into the wild in groups of four roughly every two weeks. Expect the first group of four to be available mid-May wherever fine podcasts are procured. Check back with us soon!
EPISODES & SHOW NOTES:
- Ep 021 – Ch-Ch-Changes w/ Colleen Moore from Dalkita Architecture & Construction in Englewood, CO
- Ep 020 – PoTAto/Potato w/ Mark Kleckner from Woody Creek Distillers in Basalt, CO
- Ep 019 – Over A Barrel w/ John Jeffrey from Bently Heritage – Minden, NV
- Ep 018 – Slow As Molasses w/ Coty Edwards of Hidden Stills Spirits in Lebanon, PA
- WINTER BREAK
- Ep 017 – Rye, Matey! w/ Campbell Morrissey of Mother Road Brewing in Flagstaff, AZ
- Ep 016 – Apple a Day w/ Colin Keegan and Noya Gilmore from Santa Fe Spirits in NM
- Ep 015 – Yum! Candy Corn w/ Mike Reppucci from Sons of Liberty Spirits Company in South Kingstown, RI
- Ep 014 – Amber Waves w/ Chad Butters from 8 Oaks Distilling in New Tripoli, PA
- Ep 013 – My Lucky Barley w/ Dylan Mobley of Bottle Logic Brewery in Anaheim, CA
- Ep 012 – Breakin’ Chains w/ Ryan Hembree of Skip Rock Distillers in Snohomish, WA
- Ep 011 – 8675309(Gin)y w/ Rob Masters of The Family Jones Distillery in Loveland, CO
- Ep 010 – The Proof You Need w/ Adam Spiegel of Sonoma County Distilling Co. in Rohnert Park, CA
- Ep 009 – Milling it Over w/ Jody Thorpe of Dancing Pines soon to be in Breckenridge, CO
- Ep 008 – Sustaining Momentum w/ Karen Hoskin of Montanya Distillers in Crested Butte, CO
- Ep 007 – You Only Still Twice w/ Chip Tate of Tate & Co. in Waco, TX
- Ep 006 – Barrels of Fun w/ Henric Molin of Spirit of Hven, Backafallsbyn, Sweden
- Ep 005 – The Cooler w/ Jason Barrett of Black Button Distilling in Rochester, NY
- Ep 004 – Gleaming Scales w/ Lukas Smith of Cotton & Reed in Washington D.C.
- Ep 003 – The Cleaners w/ Mike Rassmussen of Painted Stave Distillery in Smyrna, DE
- Ep 002 – Yeastie Boys w/ Sean Smiley of State 38 in Golden, CO
- Ep 001 – The Still Life w/ John McKee of Headframe in Butte, MT