One-Hour Phone Consultation
A 60-minute phone consultation with our licensed architect and class A contractor, Scott Moore. Able to address specific situations and the International Building Code and International Fire Code implications, can provide cursory review of plans if provided in advance of call. Our conference call line will support up to five call-in numbers allowing your whole team to participate regardless of their location.
- Appointment scheduled in advance at a mutually convenient time.
- We ask for your Call Organizer’s contact information: name, preferred phone, email, distillery city/state.
- We will need a list of participants, title/association, phone and email prior to the call. Provide your info here.
One-Hour Price: $495.00 for 60-minute phone consultation. Includes Call, Visual Presentation and Code citations. Notes are the responsibility of attendee.
Download the Dalkita Property Due Diligence Checklist (one-page PDF) of general items to take into consideration when leasing or purchasing a property specifically for a micro-distillery. Designed to help generate the appropriate questions during the property search.
- Site & Zoning
- Structure condition
- Distillery program basics
- Distillery specific fire and building code issues
Price: $7.00 for One-Page PDF download
Secondary Containment Solutions.
Tailor your process to avoid hazardous occupancy classification.
Understanding Electrically Classified Locations