This hazmat diamond guide identifies NFPA 704 hazard ratings and symbols, including special hazards for acidic, oxidizing or radioactive materials. Use it to help workers understand hazmat diamonds found on the materials they handle. Our permanent labels have easy-to-remove backing and are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant. They have permanent adhesive and are suitable for use at temperatures from -40 to +176 F. ComplianceSigns labels are made in the USA and commonly used in industrial, commercial, public and private settings.
- 10×7-in. NFPA diamond guide sticker explains hazard diamond ratings and symbols
- Flexible vinyl label has permanent adhesive and peel-off backing strip
- Printed in bold color on gloss vinyl. Easy to use – just peel and stick
- Resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture. Use indoors or out
- Made in the USA. Ships fast from our plant in Chadwick, Illinois