This NFPA 2-3-0-0 chemical hazard sign is manufactured with four 0.20-inch mounting holes for easy installation. It is printed with bold colors on a white background to make your NFPA hazard rating clear to emergency responders. This sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant and is suitable for use at temperatures from -40 to +176 F. ComplianceSigns signs and labels are made in the USA and commonly used in industrial, commercial, public and private settings.
- 15-in. NFPA 704 hazard diamond sign has bold colors and 2-3-0-0 hazard rating
- Sturdy enamel-coated aluminum with clear protective laminate
- Corners have 0.20-in. mounting holes for easy installation
- Resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture. Use indoors or out
- Made in the USA. Ships fast from our plant in Chadwick, Illinois